Jetasonic® side scan sonar arrays with low pressure capacities. Our light, shallow water arrays are designed to have low profile, compact dimensions, and small negative buoyancy in water.
Shallow water arrays feature excellent acoustic properties and are easily mountable on autonomous underwater vehicles or carry-on tow fish with small diameters. They are capable of providing dual frequency operation with low noise and high frequency resolution for mobile side scan surveys and at close-by ranges.
Light Array Models:
Major Features & Options
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Near neutral buoyancy
- Various body styles
- Simplified top side mounting
- Economy operation
- Depth rating 100 meters (150 psi) and up
- Pressure testing and certification
- Standard warranty 6 months