Jetasonic® deep portable side scan sonar arrays have unique design that combines high performance with small dimensions and the deep water capacity. Recommended for towfish or UUV underwater vehicles with small footprints.
Our portable technology allows to use thin metal shells or cast plastic bodies making arrays lighter and, in case of plastic, 100% corrosion-free. In many cases it also allows us to alter electrical connection or accommodate new mounting requirements with an ease.
Portable arrays feature uncompromising performance in two frequency bands from 120 kHz and up and and have properties that make them suitable for many demanding applications at a lesser cost than traditional deep water arrays and transducers.
Portable Array Models:
Major Features & Options
- Combine compact size with standard 6000 meters depth capacity
- Excellent encapsulation and protection against corrosion
- Versatile body styles, suitable for small UUV’s or towfish
- Easy top side mounting
- Wide selection of frequencies
- Hydrostatic pressure certification
- Standard warranty 12 months
Download Versatile plastic side scan arrays brochure. (459kb)
Acrobat Reader is required to view PDFs. Download for free if needed.